Species Native or Naturalized in the Continental US

No USDA permits are required for interstate movement of an individual of any carabid species that was, or is descended from, an individual captured from the wild in the Continental US. 

Importation and Possession of Exotic Species in the Continental US

USDA permits are required to import exotic species. Any further movements, whether interstate or intrastate, also require USDA permits. I have not attempted to obtain the permit for any exotic carabids, but the permits likely necessitate a containment facility. Also, a FWS permit is required to import any animal (exemptions for personal pets may apply) so research thoroughly to avoid confiscation at customs.